Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seth & Sylvie




I went up to Oshkosh today to take pictures of Seth and Sylvie. Sylvie will be two weeks old tomorrow and I wanted to get in some newborn shots before she starts to really grow into herself.
Today was my first newborn shoot, but it was for my best friend and her husband, so I didn't feel too pressured. I know that I took some great shots of everyone. I'd love to get some more babies to practice on, although I'll take more pics of Seth and Sylvie every couple of months so I don't miss any of the growing stages.
I know that when I have kids, I will be taking so many pictures of them that everyone will get sick of my camera. Ahhh, the love of a parent. Unconditional love for your child, I know that I captured this emotion in some of my shots and am so happy to see that in them.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP