Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April, already?

I can't believe it is April already!! Spring is finally on its way, and here I haven't any news posted since January?! I have to get in gear and post some of the stuff from this year. I just put up some shots from Mollie and Scott's engagement, such a cool couple, and they are both teachers, how cool is that? I've got some wedding shots that are finally perfect, so I'll have to pop some of those up, plus some shots of Miss Sylvie in her heirloom dress that can come up, and that's from this year.
I have to apologize for not being very up to date, but from now on, my goal is to blog at least three times a month! Let's see if I can stick to it.

1 blog love:

Lisa Kettell Thursday, April 24, 2008  

I've just started blogging again, 3weeks ago after a 6 onth hiatis,now I'm back and set blogging goals too!
Hugs!
Lisa!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP