Friday, May 23, 2008

From Universal ~ Orlando


in color, originally uploaded by briemarie.

We are home from our vacation in Florida! I can't believe how cold it is up here! I got so used to the beautiful 80 degree weather down there that the 60's here in Wisconsin are just so cold.

Anyways, we had a blast. Rob's parents took Cheyanne and we just invited ourselves along, plus I had my little sis, Becky, come with us. It was my first time at Disneyworld, where I took a ton of shots, we hit Coco beach, it was gorgeous (can you believe that I didn't even tan at all?!), and then we hit Universal Studios. Cheyanne loved it all, her favourite ride was Splash Mountain at Disneyworld, Becky and I loved the Peter Pan ride.

The shot I've got here is from Universal's Islands of Adventure. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun! Plus, take a look at Cheyanne, she's got her tongue sticking out! She wouldn't smile, so I was trying to get her to smile by making a funny face (with my tongue sticking out of my mouth!) so she copied me as kids are wont and I have this awesome shot of her and papa.

We had a great time, although I'm not sure that I want to fly again, I get so nervous, but I sat next to Cheyanne on the way home, and she was just so excited that the flight home was much easier than the flight there.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP