Sunday, August 17, 2008

{wedding} mollie + scott

Yesterday, we shot the wedding of two amazingly fabulous people, I totally love my job! Who couldn't with these two? I have known Mollie since high school and I am so honored that she chose Rob and I to be a part of her day.

Anyways, let me tell you about this wedding, that's what really matters, right? Well, the day was so fast paced. We had a schedule we tried to stick to, although things just started running a little longer than anticipated and we were just a tad strapped for time. This was our second wedding out at Devil's Lake, South Shore, too, and the lake was packed! The day was gorgeous! OMG - gorgeous, blue skies, a light breeze and the sun was shining down on us all day. What could be more perfect?! The bride and groom decided to meet before the four o'clock wedding, and I posted a couple teasers of that for you of them! and these were some of my favourite shots of the day. Mollie was such a beautiful bride and Scott, what can I say? he is such a wonderful guy with a totally fun loving family.

The bride and bridesmaids rode in on a horse drawn carriage - how awesome is that?! And then the bride and groom rode off in the carriage after the ceremony. We quickly rushed after the ceremony to the reception hall, Baraboo Arts Banquet Hall, for the dinner and dance, where everyone got their very own cupcake, and let me tell you, I definitely come to the weddings for the cake, I just love sweets.

Mollie's flowers were done by her cousin, the food catered by another cousin, and the DJ was Music Box DJ service - who all totally rocked this wedding! The pastor came up all the way from Dubuque.

Mollie and Scott were surrounded by the love and laughter of their family and it was wonderful to see so many people coming together to help out in this once in a lifetime event. So many of their family and friends helped to make this such a special day for them, and it was just beautiful.

And now for the teasers, I would have posted more, but I seemed to have woken up with a horrible crick in my neck and sitting here for so long just isn't helping, so you'll have to be patient and wait for the rest to come!!

1 blog love:

Unknown Sunday, August 17, 2008  

Those two teaser pictures are excellent!! I cannot wait to see all the pictures. Thank you so much for capturing the day's events.

~Mollie and Scott

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP