Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'd like to introduce . . .


sylvester, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Sylvester! I know I'm a bit weird, but I name my cameras. Sylvester is the newest addition to our collection and we love it! The fuji has simulated film modes which we can't wait to use for the next shoot, too bad it's winter and freezing cold out! This camera is a dream to work with, it was literally love at first click. Rob doesn't want to put it down, probably for fear that I'll snatch it up and never let it go.

I hope that everyone is staying warm, especially as I hear the temps are going to drop below zero this week, let's hope that the weatherman is wrong, ok?

Hope the new year is going great for everyone, too. Cheers!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP