Monday, February 16, 2009

In the early morning


DSCF0431, originally uploaded by briemarie.

I'm not usually a morning person, I tend to work way into the quiet hours of the night, but I forced Rob to get up super early so that we could go out to the lake and get some pictures of the sun rising. We were almost too late, we were racing to reach south shore before the sun was actually in the sky and we got down there, parked and got the shots just as the sun was cresting the bluffs.

What a beautiful sight, although so cold. At least the few inches of snow we received has already melted. Too bad the cold drained the battery on the camera so Rob couldn't use it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP