Wednesday, July 15, 2009

{new arrival} baby c


oh so tiny, originally uploaded by briemarie.

My friend Jess is now infamous at the hospital! She may be forever known as the three minute delivery, can you believe that? This little guy barely made it to the hospital before he was here. Little Mister Clayton was born at 1:59 in the morning, weighing in at 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and he was two weeks early to boot! Isn't he so cute, though? He has the chubbiest little cheeks and the longest toes. I'm definitely feeling closer to having my own, although I'm hoping that the labor is long enough to get the doctor in the room. I'm sure that we'll be seeing much more of little Clayton in the coming weeks.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP