Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fair Days


carousel horses, originally uploaded by briemarie.

We hit the Sauk County Fair a couple of times last week. It's really the only time that you can get mini donuts and funnel cakes, which are totally not good for you, but they taste so very, very delicious! We are gettting a bit too old to ride the rides, but we walked around, they had this slushy trailer where you can mix up your very own slushy flavors, we didn't try it, although it was very tempting!

I had to get some shots of the carousel horses, that was always my favourite ride, and I love to look at all the animals and pick my fav.

Well, the fair is over with now, and I'm sure that the summer will go so fast from here on out. The temps are rising, so try to stay cool!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP