Saturday, September 13, 2008

{in the works} sample albums

Well, it's been a crazy busy week. After sunday's engagement shoot, we got together with a bride and her groom on wednesday to finalize their wedding plans for next friday. This upcoming week is going to be busy busy busy. We, well I, have a wedding on friday night for the cutest couple, it's a second marriage for both of them and I have some great ideas running through my head, and then on saturday Rob and I will be shooting Kristin and Aaron's wedding, you just saw their engagement shots, aren't they adorable, too! We get the coolest couples.

We have some sample albums in the works right now. I am so excited to be offering our new albums, they have so many different cover styles to choose from that I am stoked to get them in, the waiting is what will kill me, I'm sure. As soon as I get them in my little hands I'll post a shot. Plus, we are getting ready for one of the bridal fairs in January, so we are stocking up on samples of our works and some new things we are planning on offering for 2009.

1 blog love:

Anonymous,  Monday, September 15, 2008  

Hi Brienne,
I just wanted to tell you again that I think your stuff is amazing! I am continually amazed at your attention to detail and quality.
Love ya,
Katie

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP