Sunday, November 23, 2008

{beautiful}


beautiful in color, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Last night we hit the Baraboo Light Parade. It's always freezing, of course, although this year was slightly less cold than last year. We were still wearing our thick jackets, hats, scarves, gloves/mittens. Next year, I need to bring a blanket. Although I met up with my dear friend Karen, isn't she gorgeous? Seriously I am loving this shot of her. So, my dear friend Karen and her two lovely little ones, and her new puppy, Pixie, and they have a blanket, and then my dear friend Jess shows up with her two little girls and they have a blanket. Oh, my friends, I am totally a mooch and grabbed one little girl for my lap (to keep her off the cold cold sidewalk, or just to keep myself warm!) and we wrapped up in a blanket. Lovely.
The parade was a blast, they still don't give candy out to the adults, but I'll keep holding out.

Anyways, hope the season is going great for everyone! Happy holidays and a happy Thanksgiving!!! PS. it's Thursday in case anyone was wondering, and I'll be at work, so if you've got extra food you can come visit me up at the shop!! Don't worry, I'll understand if you're spending the entire day with your own family!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP