Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!!


Freckle's elf phase, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone. I hope with the deluge of snow we have received that everyone is still doing great. I love the way that the snow makes the world look brand new, but I really hate to drive in it, thank goodness that both Rob and I drive four wheel drive vehicles, I'm not sure that I would be getting to work without it somedays, or making it home as the case may be.

I hope that everyone gets to spend the holidays with the ones that they love, keep them close and give them a hug, even if you'll see them tomorrow. Let's spread the love.

Merry Christmas.

1 blog love:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 07, 2009  

Awesome! You could sell this image on a Christmas Card for next year! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP