Tuesday, April 28, 2009

{personal} just a beautiful day


sprouting leaves, originally uploaded by briemarie.

When I woke up this morning, I knew it was going to be a beautiful day. The sun is shining, it's warm, although not overly warm and riding in the Jeep with the top off was a bit chilly, but who cares, it's gorgeous out!

We've been making lots of portrait sessions coming up and a super sweet wedding next weekend, time flies! Plus, yesterday I came home to find a new display print had arrived, now we just need to find a frame for it, isn't that always the hard part?

Well, the baby is doing fine, we had an appointment last week, and I feel it moving all the time. Yes, I call it "it", although usually "baby", especially when I'm talking to the little darling. I'm not crazy, I talk to my baby bump, and then it kicks me, perhaps that's how motherhood will begin, I'll talk and baby will kick. We have about three months before baby is due and have been getting tons of stuff ready, cleaning out our old office to make way for a nursery, hitting up yard sales for goodies, we have a ton of onesies for the little thing, maybe that's all it will wear? We still need to find some of the big furniture, like a crib, although Rob's parents have one, I want to find one in dark colors, it will go awesome with the green I am planning on painting the nursery. I'm doing a fairy tale theme, so any ideas - let me know! We love comments, it makes us feel loved!

Spread the love and hug a friend! I'm in that kind of mood right now, it's better than the "I need pie right now! Chocolate with whipped cream!" mood that came earlier today. Cheers everyone and happy spring!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP