Sunday, April 12, 2009

{personal} a little Easter fun

My friend Karen dropped in with her two little darlings, and I will claim that Sylvie only cried until she recognized me, but truthfully it may have been my crazy hair that put her out! They came over to color eggs with me! Oh, how much fun! I do believe that coloring eggs is one of the most exciting parts of Easter, the colors, the choices, and the mess-oh the mess, but we had a blast! Thank goodness that the little color tablets are nontoxic, we're pretty sure miss Sylvie ate one since we can't find it, and I haven't dug anything up since then, but the colors were so bright! Seth, of course, wanted all his eggs to be green. We let the kids color on their eggs with the "magic" crayon, one of my favourite things. Oh, I can't wait to be able to do this with my own little monster!

Karen also brought over Be Mine, her bunny which was born on Valentine's Day. She is so soft and cuddly!




The smiling egg, one of my fav's, it's such a crooked smile!

Of course, we had to play outside since it was so gorgeous out!


Seriously, is that not the cutest bunny you have ever seen?! I know, now everyone will want one, but Karen only has two. Give me a call, I may be able to hook you up. ;)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP