Saturday, May 23, 2009

{in love} jen + bart - devil's lake, baraboo, wi

You may remember me talking about Jen after the Once Upon a Time Bridal Fair, Jen is the bride that booked with us that day in January. Well, we met up with Jen and Bart at Devil's Lake's South Shore for their engagement session. We had such a blast with them. Bart and Jen are fantastic together, and have such great chemistry. We hit South Shore, which was still nice and quiet, let's give it a month and it will be crazy people filled, got some shots with the lake, the rocks, and let me tell you, I do a lot for photos, but this session takes the cake, because I got pooped on! Yes, a bird pooped on me, thankfully just my jacket and not my camera, it was gross enough. Of all things - Jen assures me that there won't be a repeat of this at the wedding, though.

I did not remember how fabulous Jen looks, but her eyes totally popped, they are gorgeous and blue, love them! We finished off their session on the railroad tracks, what fun, even though it was still a bit chilly. Jen and Bart were amazing troopers, though, and we got some awesome shots on a twisted stump and the rocks, we are definitely blessed with our clients, they'll do almost anything we ask!

Take a look at a few of our favs:






0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP