Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{real life} sawyer's 5th birthday session

My goodness, we had such a hectic Mother's Day, with two sessions and wishing both our wonderful mother's happy day, that I have totally spaced and left you hanging with a tease and two more shoots to chat about. So, we'll start off with Sawyer's session from that morning:

This was our third year documenting Sawyer and once again, it was a bit chilly, but the sun did come out and shine for us. Sawyer wanted nothing to do with two crazy people trying to get a smile out of him, I don't blame him, we always ask people to smile for the camera, but don't offer any incentive.

I can't believe how big he is! He loves music, although I wasn't willing to sing today, I still have a bit of a cold. We did hit a local park, but that wasn't doing it for us, either, until we were about to leave and not paying attention. Little tease, that's when the smiles came out! Sawyer was just waiting for us to stop paying attention to him so we could get the shots.




0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP