Tuesday, August 11, 2009

{baby bump} karen - devil's lake

Some of you may know that while I was pregnant, two of my closest friends were due around the same time. My best friend, Karen, wanted to do some maternity shots before her little boy arrived. So, we decided to hit the lake, good thing we went that day, too, because six days later little Victor arrived! I had so much fun with Karen and her family, you may recognize them from a family session last year. Karen is so gorgeous and the kids adore her, although poor little Sylvie just wants mommy to hold her and at this point, there's no place for her to go on Karen! It must have looked funny, two pregnant women tramping through the woods, but we had so much fun, we found an awesomely twisted tree, and no poison ivy -we were a little worried about that, but no itching, so we're all good. Karen was up for tons of poses. Plus, I even got her to get a little wet, just a little, there was no jumping into the lake for us, although it did warm up nicely.



I love the way that the light seems to be centered just on her in this shot:


Seriously, isn't she gorgeous? I swear I never realized how hawt she was until today, just look at those eyes!




These are just a few from the beginning of our session, I can't believe how long ago that was. I know I'm way behind on posting, please forgive me, the new baby is taking up way more time than I imagined. Although I could just watch her sleep for hours, now if she would just sleep at night.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP