Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{sneak peek} jen + bart - wedding

I've been working through Jen and Bart's images and there are so many awesome shots that it's been really hard to choose which ones to put up, so I grabbed a couple for now, I know usually I'm much quicker, but the new baby takes up much more of my time than I had anticipated, so here's just a quick sneak peek for now.

Look at how handsome Bart is.


They decided to meet before hand, which gave us plenty of time for some quick butt formals.


And look at that, Rob hard at work. I hardly ever see pics of us working. We had our assistant, Chris, on the shoot with us, we weren't sure if I'd be completely back to myself after giving birth and wanted to be prepared.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP