Monday, January 18, 2010

{wedding} dan + alejandra, madison, wi

Finally, I am making time to blog this super awesome wedding from (please don't be mad!) last September, (I know, I know, it was almost four months ago!). All right, enough about my lack of blogging, onto Dan and Alejandra's gorgeous affair.

What a blast. Dan and Alejandra's wedding went so fast, we got to the church and this was the first time ever, that the girls were ready before the guys. The church was huge, fabulous and full of beautiful stained glass. Ale looked like a model in her dress and Prada shoes, she is tall enough to be a super model for sure. Dan looked handsome in his tux, even if he felt that the sleeves weren't quite long enough.

Ale's sister, Nina sang while Alba played the piano during the ceremony, isn't that awesome?! If only Rob wasn't tone deaf, right?

Well, since the church was in downtown Madison, we stopped by the capital for some fun group shots, waiting for another couple and their horse drawn carriage to move on, I tell ya, it was the day of weddings! There must have been half a dozen couples with the same idea! After those shots, we left downtown for the reception at Olbrich Botanical Gardens. The light was perfectly luscious, we did some more quick group shots in the gardens and then went in for dinner, cake and dancing.

They had guests come all the way from Bolivia, which is where Ale's dad is from, so I got to work on my super rusty Spanish from HS, it's sad that I took four years and don't remember much.

Anyways, we finished off the night with a bubble filled sendoff for the bride and groom! I hope the two of you enjoyed your honeymoon!!




Alejandra, isn't she just gorgeous?!
The girls getting ready.
Dan has such a strong profile!



I loved the bridal party, everyone had so much fun being bored while Dan and Alejandra kissed, and kissed, and kissed...




Why do I always forget my pitchfork at home?

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP