Sunday, July 4, 2010

{holiday} happy 4th of July!!


crazy lights, originally uploaded by briemarie.

I have no idea what went on in this shot, but I love it so much that I have to share. Jamie, surprisingly, didn't mind the fireworks. She kept pointing up at the sky at the pretty lights. It was awesome, until we got rained out. Okay, it wasn't a ton of rain for Rob and I, but Jamie is pretty tiny and gets soaked quick, so we didn't keep her out, too long.

I know you're thinking "man, why doesn't she take out those power lines?" Well, I kinda like them in there. I think the explosion would just be too much then, but I may take it out later.

I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July, spending time with friends and family. I know we did. I love spending time with my two favorite people. Ahh, love.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP