Friday, July 23, 2010

{one} J + V's first birthday

I cannot believe that today my little monster turned one. I honestly don't know whether I should laugh, cry or do both. The past year has been lined with many changes and surprises. I never know how much one little person could change my whole life and I am blessed to be able to call her mine.

We had an amazing party tonight to celebrate the last year, and to everyone that came - thank you for celebrating this next step in Jamie's life, we are honored that you could come and share this time with us!

I cannot believe how daintily Jamie ate her cupcake, silly goose. Usually she devours them up, just like her boyfriend, Vik, who came over to share in the party goodness. Jamie did get dirty after a while, but it took some urging.


0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP