Saturday, October 11, 2008

{in love} amanda + aaron, devil's lake, baraboo, wi

Two weeks ago we had the pleasure of meeting Amanda and Aaron for their Get to Know You Shoot, or engagement shoot if you want to be all formal, wink. Amanda and I had gone to high school together and we met Aaron at Mollie and Scott's wedding, so we aren't strangers, but it was really great getting to know Aaron.

We met up out at Devil's Lake, hoping to get some awesome fall foliage, but the leaves just seem to be changing and dropping, but I still think that we got some rockin' shots, and these two will be a blast at their wedding, I mean, the let us talk them into some crazy stuff, like getting next to a spider infested window, I'm fine, no spiders got me, I gave the rest of that area a wide berth after that. We hiked up and down, got some shots of these two down by the beach and they put on their Badger wear for us, how sweet is all that? Now be sure to check out Amanda's ring, it's her birthstone, and I love it! (maybe because mine is a sapphire, it's just something different, but I love a little bit of colour!)





0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP