Saturday, October 11, 2008

{updates} on life

I know I've been slacking!! I'm sorry, but I have been working on some major reconstruction this week. Rob put in a new window in our kitchen, which looks totally awesome, we each had vacation this week and did a ton of stuff around the house, and I know I have a ton of stuff to blog about, we had an engagement shoot almost two weeks ago now, Jackie and David's wedding from last week, and this coming week we've got a couple of shoots lined up, plus I have got several albums that I need to get hopping on. So, here's a little treat for you, and if you haven't hit the apple orchard yet this year, I would highly recommend it, they have the best caramel apples.

So, along with all the stuff we've been working on at home, I've been getting our new website all spiffed up, take a look (let me know what you think, it's still in the early stages!): www.realphotographyrealpeople.com, and please, let me know if anything's weird on there! I can see the website in my sleep, hahaha.

And by the way, we still have a bunch of openings up yet this year, so if you are thinking of getting those family portraits done in time for Christmas and the holidays, please give us a call, we'd love to help capture your memories!!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP