Friday, October 24, 2008

Our brand spankin' new sample album

I got home from my long day at work today to find, well I knew it would be waiting since I'd been checking the tracking number all day, my Finao ONE sample album!!! It is utterly gorgeous and so substantial, you won't have to worry about hurting this baby, it's one tough cookie. The album, which is our new offering for 2009, is completely handmade, which we love, and is packaged completely green, the album is wrapped with handmade paper made from recycled pineapple leaves and wrapped in a ribbon from recycled mulberry leaves. Take a look:



Now, here are a couple of our albums with the new ONE on the bottom. The ONE is a 12x12 flushmount with metal armor cover, then we have an 8x8 Element in Lady Danger, and to top it off a 5x5 Upper Element in Bomber Jacket, which is such a gorgeous leather, I could just hold it all day!


Look at this gorgeous spine, and the pages are so thick and smooth.

This baby lays flat, yeah you heard me, flat! We've got a gutter running down the center, but we can also do creased prints, but you can barely even see the gutter. Now, you may remember some of these images, we shot one of my high school friend's wedding in August and they had the most amazing wedding so we just had to use their wedding for our sample.


I am so happy that we finally got our sample in, I love it, have I said that enough? Now I really can't wait to start designing these for our clients, I know you'll love them just as much as us!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP