Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{album news} new swatches


urban legends collection, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Don't you love it when you come home and there's a surprise waiting for you? This one was in the mailbox when we got home, I love getting the mail, unless it's bills - those I could do without, right? Anyways, I see that we have an envelope from our fabulous album company, and realize with a squeal, oh yes so excited, that our newest swatch collection had arrived.

After ripping open the envelope, I pulled out these babies! I am in love love love! With names like queen for a day, something wicked, and lusterin' hot, how can you not be excited?! The suedes are super soft, now I want an album!, and the patent leathers are so cool and smooth. This will decisions about color so much harder, right? But we all know that choices are good.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP