Thursday, March 5, 2009

so exciting!

I have a huge grin on my face. Why, you ask? We just met a super cool couple, and can't wait to shoot their wedding. Molly and Stuart met on eharmony, our second couple to meet that way! and will be getting married in October. I love October, it's the month that Rob and I got married ourselves. We talked about the wedding, cake and flowers, and we totally clicked. I love it when we just seem to fit together! I was just so excited that I had to share with everyone! Rob and I are so blessed to find all these super awesome couples. We love what we do, and we feel that it shows in our images, of course none of this would be possible without our awesome clients. Thank you!!

PS. We are working on being able to take credit cards, we're moving into the 21st century now!

If anyone wants to talk cake, let me know, I have the perfect place, and I love cake! I'll even leave you with a closeup of some frosting, which is perhaps my favourite part. Yum.


0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP