Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gary Allan in concert at the Crystal Grand!



I thought I'd share what I did this weekend! My friend Karen invited me to go and see Gary Allan at the Crystal Grand Music Theater in the Dells. We had a blast, and although there was a little confusion as to our seating arrangements, who really comes to the concert alone?! We enjoyed the music. I love musicians, they are always such vibrant characters, like the guy on guitar that was wearing a kilt, he may have been my fav, and usually I'm all for the drummer! There was an awesome violinist, keyboard player and second guitarist with some wicked solos, it really makes me wish that I could play an instrument, decently.

I hope everyone enjoyed the first weekend of spring!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP