Tuesday, September 22, 2009

caitlin {class of 2010} devil's lake, baraboo

Caitlin and I met up one bright Sunday morning a couple weeks ago for her senior session out at Devil's Lake. As I was driving, the morning fog was dissipating, resulting in a beautifully sunny morning at the lake. Perfect for walking down one of the trails for some fun shots.

Caitlin came prepared, she had plenty of outfits and the jewelry to go along with it. I love that we had plenty to choose from. Although her favourite was the white shirt, which she totally rocked! She was up for everything I asked of her, we both climbed out on the rocks in the lake and got some great shots with the light coming behind her. She could totally model, I swear that in some shots, I didn't even recognize her!

Enjoy the shots.














0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP