Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hannah {class of 2010} Pewitt's Nest, Baraboo, Wi

So, we met Hannah and her mom and sister out at Pewitt's Nest to begin her senior portrait session. She brought the most fabulous outfits! Seriously, this girl has style, way more than I have ever had, that's for sure.

We started out by the creek and then hiked up the hill to get on top of the rocks for some awesome landscape shots with the waterfalls in the background. Have I mentioned that we love to explore? After a couple outfit changes, we headed to downtown Baraboo where Hannah put on her amazing prom dress *swoon* it was fabulous! Some of my favourite shots are of her in that dress, although all her clothes were awesome, and I am so jealous!

Take a look at Hannah's amazing session:






This is one of my fav's, it reminds me of Cinderella:


Hannah and her little sis:




I saw this one in camera and knew I would love it!






1 blog love:

Anonymous,  Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Awesome pics, photogenic girl and beatuful capture of scenery.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP