Sunday, September 20, 2009

{love} lisa + jake, chula vista, wis deslls

I am so far behind on posting, and I do apologize for that. Some of you may remember Lisa and Jake's engagement session from a couple months ago. Well, we shot their wedding the end of August (yes, I'm that far behind!) at the beautiful Chula Vista resort in Wisconsin Dells.

The day was beautiful, I think that we just get blessed with gorgeous days. Lisa and Jake got married outside beneath the blue sky and towering trees, who could have asked for a prettier backdrop! Lisa's dress was gorgeous, and I loved her flowers, who wouldn't with that hot pink?

Plus, for the reception, each table had their very own cake! How sweet is that? I love cake. We had a blast, and we set up our photobooth for the first time at the reception. What a hit!

So, take a look, I hear a crying baby, so need to hurry off, enjoy!

Look at how cute Levi is here, he would be a great model.












0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP