Friday, March 26, 2010

{chattin' it up}


8m onths bibby, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Where should I start? We had an awesome portrait session this evening with miss Rachael, she is graduating from 8th grade this year, exciting right? She has the best smile, although I'm pretty sure she didn't believe me. I'm tellin' ya, Rachael, great smile! I'll get some shots up in a bit from her session.
Right now, I am so excited that I may just pee my pants. Have you ever been this excited?! We are shooting our first wedding of the season tomorrow and, drumroll please, it's at the Al Ringling. Seriously my peeps, I don't think that you can understand how exciting this wedding is. It is a great start to our 2010 season, and our next wedding will then be one of my best friends! Awesome, right?! Whenever I start thinking about either wedding, I just get this silly grin on my face and I start to giggle helplessly. Yessiree Bob, I am that excited!
So, in honor of how totally psyched I am, because I've used the word excite way too much already in this post, I thought I would share a shot of Jamie when she knows that her food is ready. She loves food, and so far, we have been making our very own baby food. She loves it, we love her. All is good in the world.

Ok, peace out my peeps, I have got to get some sleep!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP