Friday, March 12, 2010

{personal} here comes Spring

I think that Winter has lasted long enough. I am ready for the weather to start warming, the snow to melt and the grass to grow so we can get outside! I feel like I've been cooped up all winter, I can not wait to get Jamie out in the stroller and walking around. I have tons of plans for this summer. Jamie loves to look out the window, so I just know that she is going to love being in the stroller and seeing everything around us. We've gone on short little walks, it being so cold, but nothing too long.
She loves her Jeep stroller, it's the best.

This week has been a struggle. I had a sudden work switch around and ended up working during the week, I know what you're thinking, but I actually work weekends so Jamie doesn't get stuck with some crazy babysitter. No offense baby sitters - my mom was one, that's how I know. ;) We want to keep her with family, I know it's a little crazy and Rob claims that I am paranoid. He's probably right. Anyways, back on track: so, I had to work, which meant that on Thursday, when we were expecting a new package, someone had to be home to sign for it. Well, it finally arrived, but not before I made Rob walk up the street and back down in the thick white fog that had been laying on the ground for the past two days.


He's the best, please tell him I said so, I don't think he believes me.

Our package arrived and Rob is ecstatic! He, of course had to be just like me, and order Nikon's D700. I love mine, I named him Boris. Now, we need to name Rob's new addition. We took both cameras, Jamie and Jeep stroller out to the zoo today for a little test drive. Rob is even more in love now (I don't let him play with Boris very often) with his new camera. I can't blame him, the pics are luscious and gorgeous. Now if only I can talk him into the new 24mm...



Let's hope the fog means that winter is giving way to spring!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP