Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{bliss} kristina + ryan, baraboo, wi

Rob and I had the honor of capturing the wedding day of one of my very best friends from high school this past April. It's taken me this long to narrow down my favorites, so bear with me. ;)

I met up with the girls while they were getting their hair done at Exquisite Salon. Deb did an awesome job on Kristina, she looked gorgeous. Maddie, the flower girl, was so well behaved, I believe that she read all the books at the salon. After getting pretty, the girls headed over to the church to get dressed and get some shots in before the ceremony.

They got married at St. Joe's, which is one of the most gorgeous churches ever. Rob and I love shooting at St. Joe's, there are so many nooks and crannies that each time we go, we find something new.

Kristina's dress was gorgeous, white with sparkly, glittery beadwork and an awesome train. The bridesmaids' navy dresses complimented Kristina's perfectly.

Rob worked the formals before the ceremony, so as usual, I headed over to keep the groom from running, er I mean keep him company. ;) I love being able to get the groom by himself before the ceremony, it gives us time to chat and hang out before all the fun really begins.

The ceremony was touching, and once we left the church, I got to ride in the limo and we hit up some locations around Baraboo before heading up to the reception at the Wintergreen in the Dells.

Kristina and Ryan had trees as favors, which was totally awesome, and they had set up a candy bar full of all my favorites, which made for some fun ring shots. The centerpieces were stunningly simple, mason jars with beautiful arrangements.

The reception was amazing. Great food, good company and the test run of our new Photobooth setup which was a big hit. Kristina and Ryan are super close friends and let us run out the kinks in the system. I think we all had a blast, and since people kept coming back for me, we knew the Photobooth was a winner. The DJ kept the dance floor hopping, Rob even got out there for the macarena! I seriously didn't know that he knew how, the things you learn at weddings, huh? But I didn't marry him for his dance skills. ;)

The whole day was magical. I am honored that they chose us to help capture the memories of their wedding day. Congrats, Kristina and Ryan!






















2 blog love:

Wes Brown Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Very well done. I'm sure your clients loved them.

Phill Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Extraordinary! This is beautiful work permeated with exquisite perspectives that don't simply present a picture of something but tie it in with surroundings and th3e passage of time. Artful story-telling!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP