Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

Let's all take a moment to recognize the daddies in our lives. I hope everyone is having an amazing Father's Day, the weather is gorgeous, we should all be out enjoying the day with our loved ones.

It's Rob's first Father's Day and it is hard to imagine that the tiny bundle he is holding here is the same energetic little monster that is living in our house now. Jamie growls and crawls, getting into everything. We love it, and it's hard to imagine what we ever did before her. I think the best present we can give is love.

I hope that Father's Day is a beautiful day for everyone, and for those that no longer have their daddy, know that I feel ya. I always go up to the cemetery and talk to my dad, he doesn't say much (just like when he was here), but I tell him all about Jamie and what's going on in my life. What I'm trying to say with this, is make sure that the people you love know it, tell them you love them, give them a hug, and then do it again, just a little bit tighter. Now, this isn't supposed to be a sad day, so go make it the best Father's Day ever!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP