Sunday, June 6, 2010

{gtkys} daniel + rachel, pewitt's nest, baraboo, wi

We met Daniel and Rachel at the house and then headed out to Pewitt's Nest, where we arrived to find a crowd of people already there. There was even a man with a guitar playing for the group. The light was perfect and even though the thermostat said ninety-three degrees, it was nice and cool under the leafy canopy.

We got some amazing shots down by the creek and then headed up the trail to the top of the bluffs for some scenic shots. Rachel is just gorgeous and I could totally tell that Daniel adores her. I love couples in love. They way that they smile at each other, link their fingers together, it always takes my breath away.

After Pewitt's Nest, we headed to downtown Baraboo. I think everyone knows how much I love alleys. I tried a new little trick called freelensing, you shoot without the lens attached to get some of the frame in focus and the rest blurred out.

It was so hot out that we totally would have stopped for ice cream if anyone downtown was open, bummer right? Downtown was like a ghost town, we had the whole square to ourselves.

I can not wait for Daniel and Rachel's wedding in August, we are going to have a blast!


You all know I can't get by without some flare right?




See, utterly gorgeous!

This is one of my favourite shots:


What do you think of my freelensing?:



4 blog love:

Bridget Francis Sunday, June 06, 2010  

Some great shots here! one of the building at an angle is fab!

Joseph Yarrow Bristol Wedding Photographer Monday, June 07, 2010  

I agree with brigette. Wodnerful shots, and good job on the freelensing!

Natalie Monday, June 07, 2010  

Beautiful images! :)

Kyle Monday, June 07, 2010  

That first location is just ridic. It looks straight out of a movie or something!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP