Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{class of 2011} senior reps

I've finally gotten a bit of time to talk about our senior reps this year. I think you may all recognize my little sister, Becky, I cannot believe that she is a senior already! We wanted to have some fun with her and decided to take her and Amber up to Minneapolis while we were delivering an album to another client. The girls got to shop at the Mall of America and then we hit downtown, walked around and found some awesome locations, like the top of a parking garage, which I love. Check out Becky's hair, doesn't it look amazing? And then Amber's eyes, I could just look at them for hours, although that would be a bit freaky, so I'll just give you a couple shots to check out how gorgeous these two are.









0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP