Saturday, October 31, 2009

{happy halloween} jamie's first!

Happy Halloween!!! This is my favourite time of year. I love the smell of fall, yes there really is one, the colors as they change, the way that families come together, I love it all. Halloween is my favourite holiday. It's the one day of the year when you can be anything you want. Usually, I would dress up with Rob, but this year I just didn't have the time. We did, however, dress up our little sugar plum, she's a pink Jaguar, isn't she the cutest baby in the world?

Okay, maybe I'm biased on that account, but I love seeing all the costumes, the best ones are always homemade and once Jamie gets bigger, I want to be able to help her create the most outrageous and unique costumes. I'm hoping that she loves Halloween as much as her daddy and I do.

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween, don't eat all your candy in one sitting, and know that I still have so much more to talk about, like the luscious metal prints that showed up on Thursday.

Enjoy my little Jaguar:


1 blog love:

beka Wednesday, December 02, 2009  

Oh, she is sooo cute! Adorable. Love the hood slipping down in her eyes. :)She's sweet.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP