Friday, October 23, 2009

{in love} dan + alejandra, 8.30.09

Ok, you've got me, I'm super super late on posting Dan and Ale's engagement shoot! I should be posting their amazing wedding from last month, but life has been so crazy hectic that I am so far behind. What's amazing is that both Dan and Alejandra are over 6 feet tall, yeah really. Now, I don't usually feel short, but today I did. I'm used to Rob being taller than me, but I'm fairly tall for a girl. The best part is that Dan and Alejandra were, basically, set up because they were both so tall, isn't that funny, and they totally hit it off together.

They are so easy going, just wait for the wedding post and you'll see how Alejandra rocked the high heels in her beautiful lace covered gown!

Take a look at this gorgeous couple, we just shot around Ale's parents house in Madison, and had a blast:








0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP