Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{personal} jamie's christening gown

When I had my baby shower, I opened one of those boxes. You know the kind, the long white ones you get when you're a kid that you detest because you know that it's clothes and you really just want toys. Right? Anyways, I open up this box and there's a note on top.

I could not believe what it said. My mom had her wedding dress cut down for a baptism gown. I still find this hard to believe even though the gown is hanging up in Jamie's closet. It's taken me a couple of months, but here it is. She wore it on Wednesday for her baptism, surprisingly it was a little big, but she looked so cute.

The gown is amazing, full of lace, off white, take a look for yourselves.






0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP