Tuesday, October 20, 2009

{personal} the ooooooh face


ooooh oooh, originally uploaded by briemarie.

I know I've been rather lax on blogging lately. This is my excuse. I still find it hard to believe that one tiny little girl can take up so much time. She's sweet and sassy, she gets her stubbornness from her father. We are so blessed to have her.

Jamie is starting to talk to us now. Of course we can't understand a thing that comes out of her mouth, but she makes noises, smiles at our silly antics and even giggles, for her grandmothers. Currently, she's crying downstairs with Rob, so I don't have much time, just enough to post this tiny snippet.

I promise there is more to come. Way more, we have been so crazy busy the last couple of weeks that we are just now starting to get back on track with everything. Enjoy this shot of our sassy little girl and know that I have a ton more to post very soon!

1 blog love:

beka Wednesday, December 02, 2009  

Aw, speechless. :) Love those faces they make!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP