Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{samples} the new canvas

I had to share the first shot of our newest print. I'm so excited because it's even more awesome big! The Fedex man delivered our newest canvas not even an hour ago, I'm so happy that I was home to rip open the giant box.

I love this shot, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Remember this post? I knew when I saw this shot on my little lcd screen that it would be awesome and it is. Yay! I'm so giddy that I just want to dance right now.

I just had to share my new canvas with you, I can't wait to make Rob put it up, you may not know how untalented I am with the whole tool situation, but when he gets home, oh yeah, he'll be put to work.


As always, we love to hear what you have to say! Share some blog love.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP