Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{sneak peek} ruth + chris, spring green

I know I've been posting the latest sneak peeks on facebook, let's change that shall we?

My friend Ruth gets a hold of me a while back to shoot her engagement session. She's met this amazing man and they are getting married next year and would love for Rob and I to take them out and get some shots of them. Then she says, how do you feel about shooting at Taliesin? Taliesin?! Frank Lloyd Wright's home?! I'm totally down with that, let's do it! So we drove down to Spring Green last night and got some amazing shots, the light was perfect (I may not envy those Southern California photographers ever again!), Ruth looked amazing, and Chris was great. It was the first time I met Chris and although we all got bit up a bit by the horde of mosquitoes, we all had a blast.

Here's a little teaser to tide you over and I promise that I will from now on post to the blog first, especially since I've finally figured out how to fix the tiny image problem. Look at this huge shot! I am so in love with it!

2 blog love:

Lisa Novakowski Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

You are right, the light IS beautiful! Great sneak peek, I'd love to see more!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP