Thursday, August 26, 2010

{wedded bliss} sara + kirk, st. paul's baraboo, glacier canyon lodge wis dells

It is well past time for some wedding love on this blog.

Sara and Kirk got married this past June at St. Paul's in Baraboo. I know Sara was a teensy bit nervous before the ceremony, but it was perfect. I think everyone can tell just by looking at these two how in love they are.

We had time to head out to the lake between the ceremony and reception for some fun group shots. I love it when we get a little extra time with our couples!

After taking a little detour by a lovely barn, which were the backdrop of some of my favourite bride and groom shots of the day, we arrived at the Glacier Canyon Lodge ready to party!

So, enough talk, take a look at this amazing couple.





I love how excited the girls are to see Sara's gorgeous ring.



I can't believe that I hadn't posted this teaser on the blog!







2 blog love:

Jenny Meng Friday, August 27, 2010  

Very nice. I really like the shot of the bride & groom's clasped hands.

Heather Saturday, September 04, 2010  

Great work! I love their cake, it looks awesome!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP