Monday, April 5, 2010

{personal} a little assignment


taking care of business, originally uploaded by briemarie.

So, most of my friends know that every week I get a shooting assignment from an online group. It makes me a better photographer, I get to have fun, and I take some shots that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Like this shot for "violence".

I was over at the inlaws tonight and I was trying to figure out what to do, when I realized that I have two willing subjects. So, I asked my niece and Rob's little cousin, if they wanted to be dead. For pretend, of course. ;) They jumped at the chance, and both got to switch up laying on the ground in the coming rain. Hahaha, I love this shot, though.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP