Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{sneak peek} baby feet

So, I can not post a full shot of this adorable little session. It's going to be a surprise Father's Day present for a lucky Papa. Isn't that exciting?! Can you imagine going to steal a flag, don't worry I'll give it right back, to get some awesome shots of a little miss in her daddy's handmade Air Force uniform from way back when? Hee hee hee. I'm still a little giddy just thinking about it, but it was so perfect out today, I just had to go out and shoot. Of course, it would have helped if my model was just a tiny bit happier about being outside in the sun, but she wasn't too sure of the grass.

This is just a little taste of the full shoot. Don't you just love baby toes?! I know I do, Jamie loves it when I try to nibble on them. Although, she has got some big feet. I just tell her we have to buy big shoes, poor kid. None, absolutely none!, of the baby shoes I bought at garage sales last year ever fit her. Anyways, enough about me and my baby foot fetish. ;)

Have an amazing day!

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP