Monday, April 12, 2010

{wedding} kate + sam, baraboo, wis

Ah-maze-ing. First off, I am going to apologize for how long this post is, but I really couldn't narrow down my favorites, I have too many.

So, where to start. The Al Ringling theatre, cupcakes, bowling, argyle socks, homemade cufflinks, giant teal shoes, a blue dress and pizza. How freakin' cool does all that sound?!

Kate and Sam got married at the Al, what an amazing venue. Kate got ready above the marquee sign, she looked gorgeous. She wore an amazing blue dress with black lace and super tall, glitzy heels, although she still didn't come close to being as tall as Sam, who I swear is the tallest person that I know! Sam wore a grey pinstripe suit, oh swoon, with a sweet teal tie, which I totally love! argyle socks and matching teal shoes, that they, and I do mean Kate, painted. Kate's bouquet was made up of brooches, it was a totally homemade wedding and we were so lucky and honored to have been a part of the day. It was all one big party.

What can be better than walking in on Kate getting ready and seeing two of the most ginormous balloons ever?!

After the ceremony, which was short and sweet, we headed a block over to the Baraboo Elks Club for the reception and some bowling. Yeah, you heard me, bowling! The reception was one big party and after Kate found her missing keys, it really got started.

Ian's pizza from Madison catered, Rob had the chicken pesto while I had a slice of their lasagna marinara, and let me tell you, we are in love! The food was amazing, the venue was awesome and we had a blast!

There was a giant tower of cupcakes, with little clowns guarding them and the best cake toppers: a giraffe and a hippo.

I swear, this was the best start to our 2010 season. Thanks Kate and Sam for making the day amazing!!!








































PS. I love me some blog love, so leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts.

7 blog love:

Shipra Panosian Tuesday, April 13, 2010  

now that is one AMAZING wedding location. What a fun couple to set up such a creative ceremony. I love the bottle cap accessories :)

kditter Tuesday, April 13, 2010  

i love it. i dont know where you found such an awesome wedding. :)

Erin Tuesday, April 13, 2010  

congrats on capturing the fun of their special day! you two really do a terrific job...keep it up :)

Unknown Tuesday, April 13, 2010  

What a cool wedding! That's an AWESOME location and it looks like everyone had so much fun. Great work :)

sam Wednesday, April 14, 2010  

an amazing day indeed. big thanks to griffin photography- they were the perfect fit for the wedding. creative, fun, friendly and all around wonderful. the pictures are beautiful and will help us remember the day forever. thanks again!

Tasha Schalk Thursday, April 15, 2010  

I love their venue, wow! And so many fun splashes of color between the dress and the chucks... you captured everything beautifully!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP