Thursday, April 8, 2010

{real life} miss rachael


rachaelw, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Rachael's mom contacted us about getting Rachael's eight grade graduation pictures. We had so much fun with Rachael. She was up for all the crazy poses, and the chill outdoor settings for some fun shots. She's even got the best smile, although I don't believe that Rachael believed me when I told her that.
Good luck Rachael on this next step in life!

I remember when I graduated from eight grade, I went to a private school and it was the last big hurrah for my friends and I.I was so excited and nervous about leaving my little corner of the world, but it's breaking out of your old molds that make us into the people that we can become.

0 blog love:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP