Sunday, April 18, 2010

{sneak peek} kristina + ryan, 4.17.10, baraboo, wi

Here's a little peek from Kristina and Ryan's amazing wedding yesterday. I took waaaaaay too many shots, but Kristina was so gorgeous that I just couldn't help myself. Ok, Ryan looked good, too. ;) Seriously, though, Rob, Chris (one of our fabulous assistants) and I had so much fun yesterday, that I am still recalling little bits and pieces to write down for my notes for the big blog post which I promise will come as soon as I go through all the shots to find my favs.

Cheers, and congrats Kristina and Ryan!

5 blog love:

Vida Carson Sunday, April 18, 2010  

Oh my gosh that image is stunning! I can't wait to see more.

Kyle Sunday, April 18, 2010  

GREAT lines in this shot!

Lisa Novakowski Monday, April 19, 2010  

Great shot! The lines ARE awesome... and so is your light! I'll be looking forward to more...

Jessica Horton Monday, April 19, 2010  

The vanishing point is awesome!

tobiah tayo - lancashire Monday, April 19, 2010  

cant wait to see more. love the texture!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP