Thursday, June 4, 2009

{baby bump} a little test + me

I've been wanting to do more maternity shoots during our slow times. Being pregnant is such an amazing feeling, knowing that a little someone is growing inside of you, well I'm already emotional enough as it is, but it's such a miracle knowing that you will be bringing a whole new life into this world.

The pregnant body is unlike anything else, it's full of curves and beauty. Everyone is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I am loving my pregnant body. I'm not always loving the kicking going on inside, or the fact that I have to use the bathroom more often, but I feel like I have never in my life looked as good as I do now. Except when I think I've turned into a walrus, but that's a whole other story.

So tonight when we got home, I had Rob help wrap me up in some extra long cloth and pose by the fading light of the window in our studio. I was testing some little clamps to see how they would hold up during an actual shoot to hold my wrap up, and they seemed to work pretty darn good, I even walked around and tried to trip myself, on accident not on purpose. Of course, baby j had to get in on the action and was stretching a bit inside. I can't wait to do more baby bump sessions.

0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP