Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{in love} lisa + jake, devil's lake, baraboo, wi

We met Lisa and Jake at the house, where we proceeded out to the North Shore at Devil's Lake. We stopped at the rock steps to get a few quick shots of the couple, and of course, the DNR pulled up to check for stickers. Oh, the drama! After the DNR disaster, Rob tried telling the warden that it was our fault for stopping, since you can't go, get the sticker and come back up the hill without leaving the park, but he wouldn't listen to him, we were buying a sticker anyways. I should have gone down with my preggo belly to explain the situation, but my luck I wouldn't have made it in time since I'm just so slow and I've started to waddle, yes people, waddle. Once the sticker had been bought, we proceeded on to the rest of our session.

Other than that, we had an exciting shoot. Lisa and Jake brought their son, Levi-what a little ham! He helped make sure that Lisa and Jake were smiling while getting into a few shots of his own. We walked around the lake a bit to get some shots on the rocks by the water, along with making everyone take thier shoes off for some shots under the concession stand, it's becoming a big favourite of ours. We found out that Jake does a lot of fishing competitions, I'm in awe at people that have that kind of patience, truly the only thing that I have ever caught are snags!

We had a lot of fun getting to know Lisa and Jake, along with Levi and can't wait for their wedding in August. Enjoy the photos:







I couldn't decide which I like better, black and white or color, so I did both!


0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP