Saturday, June 20, 2009

{baby update} 34 weeks + counting


34 weeks 1 day duo, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Goodness, time sure flies when you aren't sure what you're getting yourself into! We know what the outcome is, but are we ready? Yes and no, baby's room has been painted, the name is picked out, but we still need to get a lot of the big things, like a crib and the like, I don't believe that baby will enjoy living in the carseat forever.

I'm anxious to meet the little acrobat, and yet still scared of all the changes to come, but my parents survived so I know that Rob and I can do this together. He's so excited. Now I feel baby move all the time, but sometimes when Rob puts his hand on my belly, it will just settle down, which is awesome when I'm ready for a little rest, but that means that he doesn't get to feel the little darling while it's somersaulting around in there. I know he loves to feel it move just as much as I do.

Anyways, everyone enjoy your weekend, don't forget that tomorrow is father's day, tell him you love him, you never know when you won't get that chance!

0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP